Sunday, April 27, 2014

Me Made May '14

me-made-may'14

I've actually been sewing up a bit of teeny storm the last month or so with the help of a few concentrated sewing days with some sewing friends!  So it seems perfect timing that I pledge to join in on Me Made May for the first time!

I'm not convinced I have enough to wear one things a day, so I've pledge to wear something handmade at least 5 days a week!

I also hope this, along with Selfish Sewing Week this week will help motivate me to finish sewing the 5ish things for me I have cut out right now and to use some the gorgeous fabrics I've acquired lately!

I will also pledge to blog once a week on Sundays the results of the past week!  This will get me finally blogging a few neat things I've made lately!

I'm also going to try to post what I wear each day on my instagram, and will occasionally update my Old House Mama Wears on Facebook and flickr too!

Anyone else want to join in?  More details over here!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Wish I had more time. Still busy with sewing for the EPIC walk event.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...