Thursday, September 25, 2014

8 Days a Week - McCartney Jacket

I made an adult jacket!  This was one item of clothing I hadn't yet tackled, so when I saw it was part of the 8 Days a Week Collection,  I was super excited to test it!


After much debate I thought I'd make it pretty casual and dug out some stretch denim I had in my stash.  And for the lining I thought I'd channel my love of old buildings and used up my piece of blueprint from Caroyln Friedlander's Architextures collection (yes I realize I have no good picture of the inside, ha!), with a little splash of some Japanese import fabric for the accent.




It's constructed basically the same as the little Imagine Jacket I made M back in July.  It's way more straight forward than you'd think with a jacket! And I think I got the hang of those welt pockets now!


It's super comfy with the rib knit and easy to wear!  Now go check out the details on the patterns over on Pattern Anthology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...